About Tough Guys
Our mission is simple: to enhance the beauty and value of your property. We’re determined to provide the highest quality landscape services in Laramie, all while giving you the quality customer care you deserve.
For over twelve years, we’ve proudly served the residents of Laramie, Wyoming. It’s our goal to beautify our community and make it even more appealing and enjoyable to live in – one home at a time.
Not only can we help beautify homes and neighborhoods around the city, but we also want to help make lawn care easier for our clients. From routine maintenance to smart sprinkler system installation, we can take care of all your landscaping needs.
We offer many landscaping services, including sprinkler system installation, routine maintenance, patio and deck design, outdoor lighting, and more. Our hardworking team members care about their work, and always do their best to make sure the job gets done right, and on time.
Learn more about our core values by continuing to read below! We are honored by the trust that our clients place in us, and pledge to be honest, professional, conscientious, and tough.
Our Core Values
To us, nothing’s more important than providing high quality workmanship and service. We’re committed to doing everything we can to make sure you are satisfied. We pledge to:
- Use the best quality materials
- Take pride in our work – it’s a reflection of our business and ourselves
- Always look for ways to improve and enhance our services
- Hire quality, caring employees who believe in our values
- Always create safe and professional work environments
- Take care of our customers through communication and quality work
As an industry leader in Southeast Wyoming, we’re dedicated to making a positive impact in all the lives we touch. In order to be the leader, we will:
- Respect our community, customers, and employees
- Keep a high standard of integrity with everyone we work with
- Continually strengthen our work ethic
- Maintain high morals and honesty at all times
- Have the courage to hold ourselves accountable for all of our choices
- Realize that as landscapers, everything we do reflects on our community’s image
Our community members, customers, employees, and vendors are all important to success. To promote teamwork, we strive to do the following:
- Synergize all of our relationships so we can succeed together
- Always remember that balancing empowerment and interdependence makes us TOUGH
- Encourage open and honest communication
- Share our achievements and help each other work to overcome our shortcomings
- Build good relationships throughout our Laramie community
- Realize that our combined efforts are what plant the seeds of success
Long term economic success is what sustains not only the Tough Guys family, but our entire community. We realize that we can help boost Laramie’s economy as a profitable business with well-compensated employees. Although profitability is not our most emphasized core value, it’s still important, and we promise to do the following:
- Provide employment opportunities for our fellow community members
- Invest in quality equipment to heighten our level of craftsmanship
- Give back to Laramie with both our time and efforts
- Boost our local economy by purchasing as many supplies as possible close to home
- Understand that as Tough Guys flourishes, we can help our employees, their families, and the Laramie community thrive
Mike Welper - Owner
Brian Welper - General Manager
Ridge Pischer- Landscape Manager
Jordan Lee - Lawn Care Manager & Human Resources
Hello! My name is Jordan Lee. I am from California, but I call Wyoming my home after living here for over 10 years. I enjoy playing sports, cards, and being with my family. I especially love football and baseball. I also enjoy tinkering with computers and technology, and think that since the world keeps improving, we should try to keep up with it. I was also able to learn a second language while living abroad. If I had to pick between mountains or ocean, I would pick Wyoming! It’s the best place to live.
Hi my name is Kylie Worthen, I am a senior at the University of Wyoming studying rangeland ecology and watershed management. After graduation I plan on heading to law school. In my free time I enjoy working with the UW Range Club, working with youth in 4-H and FFA, and working with livestock.